Crowd Content, a premium content writing service trusted by SMBs, agencies and leading eCommerce companies, delivers publish-ready content that drives SEO and conversions. It offers self-serve content creation through its robust marketplace, as well as fully managed content production through its Enterprise production team.
The remote Editorial Manager is responsible for managing and monitoring Crowd Content’s enterprise clients’ content creation by leveraging our proprietary platform, performing quality assurance at scale and communicating regularly with clients and workers.
- Manage high-volume content projects for a variety of enterprise clients
- Interact with, manage, audit and train Crowd Content’s freelance writers and editors
- Deliver client projects on time and within budget
- Ensure content is high-quality, on-brand and meets all requirements
- Provide timely updates to both client and the Director of Production on all projects
- Provide a high level of customer service to Enterprise clients, including quick response times and consistent communication
- Create comprehensive project briefs to ensure that deliverables meet client requirements
- Recruit, train, and manage multiple teams of writers and editors
- Provide top-notch editing and quality assurance on all client deliverables
- Identify throughput and client issues as they arise and ensure the problems are resolved
- Adhere to internal production and administrative processes
- Work as a collaborative team member
- Ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of demonstrable professional editing experience; solid writing skills are a bonus
- Two to three years of experience in content management
- Demonstrated ability to manage large teams
- Undergraduate degree
- Tech savviness with advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel
- Demonstrated customer service experience
- Ability to perform well under pressure in a time-sensitive environment
- Attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume in Word or PDF format referencing “Editorial Manager” to email@example.com. Please outline why you would like to join the Crowd Content team and provide your salary expectations.
We would like to thank all applicants for your interest. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.