The webinar took place on December 7, 2017, but you can watch a recording of it below:
Writing product copy for large eCommerce companies is one of Crowd Content’s specialties, and we do it a lot. In fact, we’ve written over 100,000 product descriptions to date. You learn a lot when you do something 100,000 times, so we’re joining forces with SEMrush to share what we’ve learned.
Join us on December 7th at 9am PST to hear about what leading eCommerce companies are doing in regards to:
- Keyword research
- Duplicate content issues
- Prioritizing content projects
- Mapping keywords to content based on intent
- Using templates to create keywords en masse
- Product description length
- Writing style
[ctt template=”4″ link=”3Z74r” via=”no” nofollow=”yes”][WEBINAR] Sprucing up your eCommerce site? Join us on Thursday, December 7 to learn how the experts do it. [/ctt]
Crowd Content CEO Clayton Lainsbury will deliver a quick presentation exploring all these topics, and we’ll then have an open roundtable discussion with several eCommerce experts:
- Paul Lovell – Head of Search at Pricesearcher
- Mike McManus – Digital Marketing Specialist at Marketing Labs
- Greg Shuey – Managing Partner at Stryde eCommerce Marketing
- Rick Dickson – Director of Content and Data Governance at Office Depot
This experienced group will discuss the industry best practices covered in the presentation and will also answer questions from the audience.
If you’d like to hear what these experts advice and get your questions answered, make sure you register for the webinar on SEMrush’s site.