Join Ann Handley, Chief Content Officer @MarketingProfs and Crowd Content’s CEO Carlos Meza on April 6th at 11 am PT / 2 pm ET to glimpse the future of content marketing.
- The challenges content marketers face today
- AI / ChatGPT generated content – opportunities and threats?
- How to create content that resonates with the target audience
- Importance of personalization and customization in content creation
- Innovative content creation strategies
- The best tactics for connecting with customers right now
If you’re unable to attend, register to receive the replay.
Disclaimer: By registering for this event, you agree to receive email communications from Crowd Content and its guests/co-hosts.
Chief Content Officer @ MarketingProfs
Ann Handley is a Wall Street Journal bestselling author who speaks worldwide about how businesses can escape marketing mediocrity to ignite tangible results. IBM named her one of the 7 people shaping modern marketing. She is the Chief Content Officer of MarketingProfs; a LinkedIn Influencer; a keynote speaker, mom, dog person, and writer.
President & CEO @ Crowd Content
Carlos is a guiding voice in an SEO and content creation industry brimming with turbulent growth. As CEO of Crowd Content Media, Inc., a leading content writing platform, Carlos has leveraged his past experience as a technology executive, engineer, and corporate financier to bring innovative end-to-end content creation solutions to SMBs and enterprise clients around the globe — delivering high-quality, scalable products through the marriage of human talent, technology, automation, and artificial intelligence.