Crowd Content is a fast-growing technology company with a mission to help businesses get high-quality, engaging content at scale via our freelance workforce. Using assistive technologies, innovative workflows and some of the best writing talent on the planet, the Crowd Content platform has served over 6,000 customers, including Fortune 500 enterprises such as Best Buy, Walmart and Bloomingdale’s, across 85+ countries since it was founded in 2013.
What We Do
In today’s content-centric world, businesses need to create and publish engaging content consistently to win customers. But let’s face it — writing amazing content is difficult and time-consuming. Our platform and talented workforce of freelance writers make creating content at scale simple for businesses. Some of our customers order over 1,000 articles per month from Crowd Content.
Why Join Crowd Content?
We’re a fun, energetic team on a trajectory to the top of our industry. When you join Crowd Content, you’re joining a high-performing team and experienced management that is focused on business and career growth. We believe in mentoring and supporting each employee as they work toward their personal and team goals. As a VIATeC member, Crowd Content employees gain access to special networking events in the Victoria business community and additional career resources.
As the Editorial Content Manager for Enterprise accounts, you’ll work with our highest-value customers, helping them achieve their goals by providing unparalleled customer service and managing the account to increase usage and revenue. Using your deep understanding of workflow and project management, you’ll coordinate teams of freelance writers and editors, leading them to create high volumes of quality content that meets customer requirements.
- Career growth opportunities
- Possibility for remote work
- Excellent benefits package
- Quarterly team events
- Manage and lead team responsible for high-volume content projects
- Interact with, manage, audit and train Crowd Content’s freelance writers and editors
- Deliver customer projects on time and within budget
- Ensure content is high-quality, on-brand and meets all requirements
- Provide timely updates to both external and internal stakeholders on projects
- Main production point of contact for customers
- Provide a high level of customer service to enterprise customers, including quick response times and consistent communication
- Create comprehensive project briefs to ensure that deliverables meet customer requirements
- Recruit, train, and manage multiple teams of writers and editors
- Identify throughput and client issues as they arise and ensure the problems are resolved
- Adhere to internal production and administrative processes
- Work as a collaborative team member
- Excellent communicator, written and verbal
- Minimum of 3 years as writer, editor or project manager in content management
- Highly organized, able to manage workflow of enterprise projects
- Good experience and understanding of English language, writing, editing
- Leadership potential, good team player
- Ability to manage small teams
- Detail-oriented with creative problem solving skills
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume in Word or PDF format referencing “Editorial Content Manager” to [email protected]. Please outline why you would like to join the Crowd Content team and provide your salary expectations.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.