– Use commas to separate items in a list.
– Use a comma after introductory word, phrase, words that come before the main phrase.
– Use a comma before a quotation.
– Use a comma to join two long phrases.
– Use commas to set off clauses, phrases, and words that are not essential to the meaning of the sentence.
– Use commas to separate coordinate adjectives that describe the same noun.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.