THIS WEBSITE WITH ALL ITS APPLICATIONS IS A CONTENT CREATION SERVICE OWNED AND OPERATED BY Crowd Content Media Inc. (“Company”).
The following are terms of a legal agreement between Crowd Content Media Inc., henceforth “Company,” and you. You acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the terms that follow and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Be aware that the Company may, in its sole discretion and without notice, revise these terms at any time.
NATURE OF THE COMPANY:
The Company provides written content creation services to persons or companies (“Clients”). It connects Clients with Content Managers who manage the freelance writers and editors who have a working relationship with the Company. The Content Manager oversees all facets of the content creation process, including writing, editing and QA and then delivers the final content to the Client.
To gain access to our Enterprise services, clients must sign a Content Service Agreement (“CSA”) and agree on payment terms. All registration data must be accurate and truthful.
All orders are submitted to a Content Manager, who will assemble a team of writers large enough to service the Client’s project. How the orders will be placed and what information will be contained in them will be agreed to in the Working Session prior to the launch of the project. The Company will not honor any orders that direct the writers to illegally copy content — including but not limited to text and images — from any site not owned by the client. Orders placed and then cancelled after the first 24 hours may be assessed a 25% kill fee.
DELIVERY OF CONTENT TO CLIENT:
- Orders will typically be delivered within five to 10 business days from ordering unless otherwise noted by the Content Manager
- Orders with a turnaround time of less than five business days may incur a rush fee of up to 25% of the order’s cost
- How the orders will be delivered will be agreed upon by the Content Manager and Client in the working session prior to the project launch
- The Client can accept the order after review or request a revision
- The Client can reject orders only after at least one revision request
REVISIONS AND REWRITES:
- Revisions will be completed at no additional charge to the Client and can be requested when:
- The order doesn’t meet the Client’s given requirements
- There are spelling, punctuation or grammar problems with the order
- Flow, logic, structure, etc. need more work
- Rewrites will be charged to the Client at the per-word or per-unit cost outlined in the CSA
- A rewrite charge will be assessed when:
- Client changes direction after the order has been placed for writing
- Requirements change after the writing process has begun
- Full requirements and information on brand tone/voice/messaging weren’t provided along with the order
- Client requests changes that are purely stylistic in nature
CLIENT RIGHTS TO ACCEPTED CONTENT:
- The Client has full rights to and ownership of any content once it has been approved post-delivery and paid for on the agreed-upon payment schedule
- Once accepted and paid, the Client has rights to publish, perform, display, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works and sell the delivered and approved content in any type of media including, but not limited to, print and or online media throughout the world
The trademarks, service marks, designs and logos (collectively, the “Trademarks”) used and displayed on this website are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Bridges. Other trademarks, service marks and trade names may be owned by others. Nothing on this website should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark or any other intellectual property including the name Crowd Content displayed on this website without prior written permission from the Company.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE COMPANY OR ANY OF ITS PREDECESSORS, SUCCESSORS, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, COACHES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, INVESTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, ATTORNEYS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE HEIRS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES THAT DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THIS WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE OR OBTAINED FROM YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING FOR VIRUSES ALLEGED TO HAVE BEEN OBTAINED FROM THE WEBSITE, EVEN IF SITE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL IT OR ANY OF ITS PREDECESSORS, SUCCESSORS, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, COACHES,OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, INVESTORS’, EMPLOYEES’, AGENTS’, REPRESENTATIVES’ AND ATTORNEYS’ AND THEIR RESPECTIVE HEIRS’, SUCCESSORS’ AND ASSIGNS’ SHARE IN ANY LIABILITY. TOTAL LIABILITY DEVOLVES TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE EXCEEDING $1. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES IN WHICH CASE SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO ALL USERS.
You hereby indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Site and all of its predecessors, successors, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, coaches, officers, directors, shareholders, investors, employees, agents, representatives and attorneys and their respective heirs, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all liability and costs, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees, incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of or relating to any breach by you of this agreement or the representations, warranties, and covenants you have made by agreeing to the terms of this agreement. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any such claim. The company reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.
This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Site and you with respect to the subject matter of this agreement and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding that subject matter. Any waiver of any provision of this agreement will be effective only if in writing and signed by Site.