Records show that Workers with clean, professional-looking photos of themselves smiling get more direct orders from clients!
Your image must be a high-quality photo of yourself. You should be able to clearly see your face in the photo.
- The image provided is Authentic and of YOU
- The image is a profile shot from the shoulders up.
- Your face must be clearly visible in the photo
- No stock images
- No heavily edited images (including cut out backgrounds)
- No inappropriate pictures
Clients will be able to view your image when they are searching through writer profiles.
Your profile picture is an opportunity to humanize your work and will assist you in building working relationships with your clients.
For the best results, we recommend choosing a location inside with good lighting and a simple backdrop, like a plain wall. Selfies are definitely okay but having a friend or family member assist is always a great extra step.