Create Your Upload File:
Download Bulk Upload Column Headings
Download Batch Uploader Template
*If this is your first time using the batch uploader tool, call us first to get started 1-888-983-3103*
1) Navigate to the Batch Uploader Page
This will present you with the batch uploader screen.
2) Upload Your File
To upload your file, click on the blue “Browse” button.
3) Add Additional Details
If you did not indicate all the information in your file here is the place to do it. No
*NOTE*: Every field here will apply to all orders. If every order in the file is intended to have unique values do not add the details below.
- Once your file has been uploaded you can now move on to select an order type (open, team, or direct).
- If you want to add editing select “YES”
- Select the folder where you want the orders to be organized.
- Select a category for the orders (topic)
- Select a quality for the orders (1-4)
- Select your processing time. We always recommend at least 1 day per 500 words.
- Next, you can set the min/max word count for your order (If you didn’t add it to your upload sheet)
- Once you are happy with your upload sheet click “Next”.
- This will take you to a review page where you will be able to review the orders.
4) Verify Your Orders
*Note: Depending on the size of the file which was uploaded, this page can take a bit of time to load. (up to 1 minute)
5) Trouble Shooting
If you have conflicts, the columns will be highlighted red
If any fields are missing they will show up at the top.
In the screenshotted example, processing_time, min_word_count, and max_word_count need to be updated.
To make the necessary changes, click the red “cancel” button to go back.
If no issues are found, a green Process Batch button will appear at the bottom. Clicking that will place the orders.
6) Navigate To Your Content Page
Once the system has received the request, you will be prompted with a confirmation like the one below
The orders will begin to be added to the account. and can be found in the Content Tab.
After reviewing the orders you can place them or leave them as saved and place them in batches.