- Hover over the drop-down menu next to the “Create Order” button and select “Editing and Proofreading”.
- Upload the content you need edited
This can be done using the Text, Upload, or HTML tabs. To confirm your content has been uploaded click on the green “Upload Text” button.
- Continue down the order form and add instructions for the editor.
Include overarching details on what you’d like your editor to focus on.
- Select who you’d like the order placed to.
You can select open, team, or direct orders to be edited.
- You’re ready to place your order!
Review the content and the instructions. Once you’re ready to place the order click on the orange “Place Order Now” button on the right-hand side.
If you need to add funds first we recommend you select “save order for later” so you don’t lose your place.
How-to: Place an order for Editing and Proofreading
Updated on April 28, 2021