This feature enables you to make an offer for a lower price to your writer. It is typically used when you have worked with a writer in the past and would like to place another, very large, order with them.
Once you make an offer, it is up to your writer to decide if they accept or decline your offer.
- Click the Create Order button in your account.
- Fill out your order as normal, when picking your order type select Direct Order.
- Use the search menu to find the writer you want to work with.
- Click on the star level you wish to use.
A red notice will show up letting you know if the quality level selected is higher or lower than the writers assigned Star level.
- Review your order and click the “Place Order Now” button.