Crowd Content is a fast-growing technology company with a mission to help businesses get high-quality, engaging content at scale via our freelance workforce. Using assistive technologies, innovative workflows and some of the best writing talent on the planet, the Crowd Content platform has served over 6,000 customers, including Fortune 500 enterprises such as Best Buy, Walmart and Bloomingdale’s, across 85+ countries since it was founded in 2013.
As the Marketing Coordinator you’ll have the opportunity to help grow a company that works with industry-leading companies by building awareness, driving leads, and fostering engagement. This role offers exposure to multiple areas of marketing and the opportunity to rapidly build your experience.
- Assists in setting marketing strategy
- Updates website content in WordPress and schedules new blog posts for publishing according to the company’s content calendar
- Supports content marketing efforts – helps set our content calendar, plan content for each buyer persona, publishes and promotes content
- Maintains a content inventory and refreshes outdated content as needed
- Supports SEO efforts by optimizing site content, internal linking, and building backlinks
- Schedules email marketing campaigns including ongoing newsletters and promotions
- Helps create sales enablement content such as case studies, feature guides, etc
- Manages the company’s social media and participates in communities where our target audience is active
- Reports on marketing performance and ROI
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading trade publications.
- Excellent communicator, written and verbal
- Highly creative with a passion for trying new initiatives
- Post-secondary degree focused in marketing or communications
- Good experience and understanding of English language, writing, editing
- Detail-oriented with creative problem solving skills
- Working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience in SEO, email marketing, social media marketing, and / or advertising campaigns
- Working knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools
- Familiarity with Hubspot
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume in Word or PDF format referencing “Marketing Coordinator” to [email protected]. Please outline why you would like to join the Crowd Content team and provide your salary expectations. Preference will be given to candidates in British Columbia but remote work is also possible.
We would like to thank all applicants for your interest. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.