Crowd Content is a fast-growing technology and content creation company located in downtown Victoria, BC. To learn more about our company, please go to crowdcontent.com. We were founded in 2010 with the goal of improving the content creation process for both writers and businesses ordering content. With the aim to create a service that delivers high-quality content at scale.
Crowd Content is looking for an enthusiastic and outstanding Customer Success Manager to join our client services team. As the CSM for our marketplace clients, you’ll be owning a portfolio of 100+ clients who have substantial potential for growth in their adoption of the Crowd Content platform. You’ll learn the features and capabilities of the Crowd Content platform and educate customers to empower them.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be working with clients to onboard them quickly. You will be considered an expert on the Crowd Content platform and will take the time to coach and educate our clients on the best ways to outsource their content creation needs using Crowd Content.
The ideal candidate for this role has strong phone and email skills, is friendly and relatable, and has exceptional organizational skills. We’re looking for a candidate who can build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships and create recurring revenue. Your objective is to increase revenue, retention, and lifetime value of marketplace clients.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Own customer onboarding, ensuring fast time to value
- Train customers and help them implement new use cases
- Proactively working with customers to increase their spend at Crowd Content
- Helping customers find writers and build writing teams on the Crowd Content platform
- Handling incoming chats from website visitors
- Exercise empathy and acknowledgement to build relationships with existing & prospective clients
- Forecasting and tracking key account metrics
- Working with our CRM system to perform touchpoints with customers at various points in their customer journey
- Ensure internal visibility by providing regular updates, status and next steps on a regular cadence through Teams and Email, and via weekly 1:1s with your Manager
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to support the success of your customers, including Sales, Customer Marketing, and other Post-Sales functions
- Identify upsell and cross sell opportunities which are shared with the Account Executive team who will then drive commercial negotiations
What we’re looking for:
- 1-2 Years of experience in a customer facing role
- 1-2 Years of experience in a sales focused role
- Experience working with cross functional teams within a customer organization to support a joint outcome
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively via oral & written formats
- Passion for customer success & excellence
- Technical experience is required. Eg. handling technical support cases, Strong proficiency using a CRM
- Knowledge of SEO, content marketing or sales is a plus
- Strong proficiency and experience using Marketing /CRM Automation System (Hubspot) is a strong plus
- Excellent communicator, both phone and email
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Extremely organized and able to multitask
- Able to follow, and improve on, a process
- Creativity, persuasiveness, and flexibility
- Top-notch customer service skills
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated
Perks of the job:
- Spacious office with private patio located in the heart of beautiful downtown Victoria
- Casual office environment focused on leading the content creation industry
- Hybrid work environtment
- Team events and outings
- Health spending account
- As a VIATeC member, Crowd Content employees have access to regular networking and entertainment events with business leaders and influencers of Victoria and Vancouver
How to Apply
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume in Word or PDF format referencing “Customer Success Manager” to [email protected]. Please outline why you would like to join the Crowd Content team and provide your salary expectations.
We want to thank all applicants for their interest. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.