[Community Talk] How to Check Your Points and Ranking
2 minute read
Published on February 4, 2016
Community is growing by the day. We’ve covered the basics of the Community software in the following lessons.
- How to Login and Edit Your Profile
- How to Check Your Notifications
- How to Discover Your Coin Earnings
Today we’re going to dive into rankings. Where to find them, what they mean, and how to check your current rankings.
Here’s step by step instructions to get you on the right track.
2. Once I’m logged in, I click on My Profile.
3. Once I get to my profile, I click the little trophy in the top right corner.
4. Instead of clicking the coin icon like last time, I’m going to click the crown icon.
Hint: Right off the bat I can tell that I’m at rank two and am about to move up. How?
You see the 2 with the crown in a rectangle the picture above? If you hover over this area in your account, you will see a short brief indicating how far you are from ranking up to your next level.
5. You’re now in your points screen. Just like in all games, the more points you get, the more you rank up.
Like coin history, you can see the history of earning rank in the Community. Rank is a measure of your efforts and achievements.
While not every milestone reached will earn you coins, every milestone* will earn you some points towards your next rank.
6. The percentages you see to the left of the crowns indicate you’ve earned X percent towards your next rank. Each time you reach 100%, you rank up.
7. Similar to coin history, if you click the ‘i’ information button, you’re given more information about your rank.
As the performance grows, and new features are added, you can expect your rank to become even more valuable… but we’ll tell you more about that another time.
Now you’re familiar with where to find you points and how to understand your ranking.
Stay tuned for more weekly Community updates.
As always, I look forward to chatting with you in the comments section below.