[Community Talk] How to Discover Your Coin Earnings
2 minute read
Published on January 27, 2016
This post, I’m going to go over how you can check your coin earning history.
1. Your first step is to login.
2. Once logged in, I’m going to click on My Profile in the drop menu to the right of my profile picture.
3. Once I get to my profile, I click the trophy icon in the top right hand corner.
4. I’m now in my awards screen. Click on the silver coin icon shown below.
5. You will now see your coin earning history. If you’re new you might not see anything yet. If you’ve been active in the Crowd Content Community for a while, all of your coin achievements are displayed here.
Milestones are achieved for various Community activities, including but not limited to:
- First comment
- First reply received
- First follow/follower
- First time someone likes your comment
- You earned medals
- You Starting conversations
- You keep the conversation going
- You’re so engaged in conversations that you level up
The number to the left of the coin represents the value of that coin.
Note: Milestones are subject to change as we measure performance metrics.
To get more information on the Milestone you achieved, simply click the ‘i’ information button.
You’ll notice that I’ve achieved 50 coins for reaching a new level. In a later post, I’ll explain how to reach a new level and Milestones in more detail.
Hint: Once you reach 100 coins, we add $25 to your writer account.
There you have it! You’re now equipped to discover how your Community interactions pay off.
See you in the conversation!